Saturday, November 6, 2010

Clever Crow Pizza [???]

Vegan MoFo Day 5?

Clever Crow Pizza
No cooking tonight, but fantastic pizza instead! This is Clever Crow Pizza from a bar named Circus. All of their pizzas are made on cornbread. On the vegan pizzas, they use a nut pate or a nut and hummus paste instead of cheese. They are the only pizza place I know of that is doing that. It's delicious and is not processed like faux-cheese.

Tonight I ordered the vegan walnut pate. It's topped with red onions, caramelized onions and spinach. The crust is very hearty and the toppings are so delicious. I've had the vegan corn which is also delicious and had purple potato on it. The new seasonal pizza features a spiced winter squash puree. I'll be back to try that one, too. Probably sooner than later since it's only about a 2 minute walk from my apartment.

You can check out the Clever Crow menu on their facebook page. If you find yourself in Columbus do yourself a favor and check it out.

No Music Tonight
There was some music on in Circus. I have no idea what it was.

1 comment: